Friday, August 04, 2006

filled with emptiness

It’s the best day of the week again! (:
There’s so much to update on.

That thing took up most of my time because.. Actually I can’t explain too. But im really glad I got over it. I did, in the beginning. However during the rehearsal, y’know, thoughts come and go. It’ll fade w time I know. Almost missed the SOP just due to this. Thankfully I realized how wrong I was in the first place. & so I’m supporting them again (:

Speaking of the rehearsal, it was total madness. What can you expect from MELISSA PNG. Lol. Unfortunately, I was arranged to sit next to her. Haha. We kept criticizing each other. Obviously I won the battle. Her name’s now officially: WE PNG. & I’m not some lousy name you gave me okay, PIGGY.

This week was completely cracked up! (: During one of the amaths lessons, I remember Liyun, Xueshan & I were ‘bullying’ TH. That sounded wrong. We weren’t bullying her physically, but mentally. LOL I discovered TH has NINE (note: 9) PENS OF THE SAME KIND IN HER PENCILCASE. All w equal amt of ink! So we were ‘stealing’ all her pens and hiding behind us. TH, being gullible & soft, was crying for help urgently. We ignored her lah of course. HAHA too mean of us! Then it was time for the next lesson. TH’s hilarious actions made us laugh uncontrollably and Xueshan’s face turned into some volcano going thru eruption and she squatted on the floor please. Imagine that scene! Plus, TH was abt to break down. In order to salvage the situation, we returned her pens. Except for XS the thief. Lol she returned 2 periods later.

Why do I feel that the phrases used above are utterly wrong.


Anyway, SS common test is over. So many more to go. Prelims in less than 40days.

My family is heading to M’sia next Wednesday. NATIONAL DAY! Sigh & they asked me during dinner to go w them. Absolutely no. Too many reasons to objecting, haha. What’s more, its on national day (: I love national day, if you still know why and still remember it.

SOP is tmrrrrrr! Handbellers will put on the best performance yes! JOYCE, don't worry! just enjoy the whole process. nothing will be screwed because we're all supporting the group (:



JAY’S new album is scheduled to be released on 8th SEPTEMBER (: (: (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]